Union Pacific Station, Riverside, California. Located at the corner of Vine and University. Built in 1904 and originally opened as the San Pedro, Los Angles, and Salt Lake Railroad Depot and used primary means of getting to Riverside via rail. Rail service was ended in 1971 and in the decades after that the historic building would come back as a few different incarnations one of them was as a coffee house known as The Coffee Depot and is now a Mexican restaurant known as El Patron.
City of Riverside Cultural Heritage Board Landmark No. 9